Saturday, June 16, 2012

Crop Club Tips

Hey Chicks!

I've been running a Crop Club for the last three months & it's been not only working well to help me meet my minimums, but it's FUN!!

Here's how it works:

Five members who each agree to spend $30 a month, with each member taking a turn being Hostess, for five months.  You place a $150 order each month, easily making your $300 quarterly +.

Ours started in April, and we did May & June - we're taking a break for July & August, then picking it back up in September & October.  If they want to continue, we'll pick it back up in January and go from there.

What I do is make up a scrap map for the evening and they can either copy it as is or use the basic sketch & add their own twist.  Here's the scrap map I came up with for last night's Club:


I actually went back & flipped the middle strip over to match the floral pattern on the facing page after I took the photo.  It worked better with the matching paper :)


My ladies did the basic sketch last night but chose their own colors & DSP from my stash, and embellished with the stamps as they wished.  We used Floral District DSP with coordinating cardstock and the stamp set Betsy's Blossoms.

The Crop Club concept is (so far) working GREAT for me!  I hope to get a Card Club going in the fall, now that I have weekends & Fridays off :)

If you have any questions about forming your own Crop or Card Club, feel free to get in touch.

That's it for now, my peeps!

Jeni

No comments:

Post a Comment